Saturday, April 30, 2011

Eversor WIP: He’s a Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone



Just some snaps of my Eversor WIP. I never liked the severed-head-show-n-tell pose and yet, I really liked his backpack with mushroomcloud pistol stowed, so I wanted him to look like he was going into a scrum 100% hand-to-hand.

I cut him in half at the waist and then repositioned him using a pin, green stuff and then an epoxy overcoat to smooth out the join, give him a more skulking look and to appear to be a bit more like he's fighting when placed next to other models.

I used a Necron Wraith scissor hand plus plastic Catachan bits for his arms and grenades/pouches. The bare hand is a zombie hand and the shoulder guard is an old fantasy Chaos warrior bit.

He still has some flash that needs cleaning and some joins that need filling but that’s basically it.

It seems like his arm with talon may be a bit long.

Thoughts?


2 comments:

Finn said...

Can I friend him on facebook?

Yeti's Yell said...

Sure... once. He accepts any friend request but his friend list seems permanently at 0. Oddly, my mutual friends have vanished.