Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sarcophagi: GCT Studios "Best of the Web"


GCT Studios just named yours truly as a "Best of the Web" site for the Bushido work I'm cranking out these days. I had no idea that was a thing but I am totally grateful. Thank you! Props to my boy Pete for noticing. Surprised to see my stuff up on BOL's Gamewire too! I hope people get something out of the projects and make it even better. Just share that shibby back if you do and be sure to stop by again frequently, I will be updating my progress on Bushido Ito and terrain boards over the next few months here and on the GCT Forums. SHOCK: I'm Yeti's Yell on that forum.

Now, what do I spend the GCT pounds sterling voucher on?
  1.  Kaihime Ito?
  2. Masunagi Ito?
  3. Yukio Koshimori, Imperial Envoy?
  4. All of the above?
EDIT: Polls closed, I ordered them all. Why chose? 
Best,



Yeti



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMbtzalS3u8

Yeti's Yell said...

I'm not sure if by being attracted to Tina Turner that I am also attracted to horses, as this video implies. Regardless, we all win in the watching.