Since my ancient enemy the Kingbreakers recently called me out for felling their Then-Sargent-Now-Captain, it is time to revisit my fetid, foul Nurgle Marines from the shadowlands of time and space.
here and Legio Apex BFG here.
|Just... wow. This was cleared to ship???|
|Well, both are Pilot skill 9 so maybe not the best example of lowest to highest but you can see the rest of the examples mentioned below in this pic.|
|OGRE Designer's Edition, now with 100% more colorful edges and Mod Podge.|
|Ember Mage WIP will fight the Polar Vortex with her cutsie-cheeks. When I try to do the same thing people yell at me to put my slacks back on.|
|Pretty rough looking but caulk will smooth it all out.|
|You could just stop right here and not bother to repaint.|
|I could've hid the the seams a bit better but paint will tidy that up.|
|I wasn't done with the technical pen but wanted to see if the engine glow looked good before I finished the YT's ample aft. She's got it where it counts, kid.|
|B Wing Deployment|
|Turn 1 Movements|
|Turn 3, lines collide as Vader emerges from the group, straight at Ten Numb, who along with Dagger pilot, calibrate their Fire Control Systems to track the elusive TIE Advanced...|
|The dogfight in earnest|
|Dagger pilot cuts hard to find Vader and opens up with Heavy Laser Cannon, hitting hard but Vader evades most damage.|
|Vader's Kiogran sends him straight past an incredulous Dagger pilot|
|Dagger pilot's bid on for Vader's head failed as Ten Numb banks right into the Imperials, warming up the Advanced Torpedoes but his mark was outside his arc...|
9 2 3 3 3
During your "Perform Action" step, you may perform 2 actions.
Darth Vader/TIE Advanced (29)
Concussion Missiles (4)
– Attack [Target Lock]: Spend your Target Lock and discard this card to perform this attack. You may change 1 of your blank results to a result. Attack value: 4. Range: 2-3.
Swarm Tactics (2)
– At the start of the combat phase, choose 1 friendly ship at Range 1. Until the end of this phase, treat the chosen ship as if its pilot skill were equal to your pilot skill.
Shield Upgrade (4)
– Increase your shield value by 1.
8 2 3 3 0
When another friendly ship at Range 1 is attacking with its primary weapon, it may reroll 1 attack die.
Howlrunner/TIE Fighter (18)
Push the Limit (3)
– Once per round, after you perform an action, you may perform 1 free action shown in your action bar. Then receive 1 stress token.
7 2 3 3 0
When attacking at Range 1, roll 1 additional attack die.
Mauler Mithel/TIE Fighter (17)
– Action: Until the end of the round, increase your primary weapon value by 1 and decrease your agility value by 1.
5 2 3 3 0
When attacking at Range 1, you may change 1 of your results to a result.
Winged Gundark/TIE Fighter (15)
Engine Upgrade (4)
– Your action bar gains the action icon.