Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Strange Aeons: Formless Thing/Shoggoth


In honor of H.P. Lovecraft's death today in 1937, I figured I would unleash a bunch of Strange Aeons stuff I have been working on, getting ready for some Second Edition this Spring.

First up is a Formless Thing or perhaps a Shoggoth. This is a BONES mini and it is fairly straightforward. As far as "starting" Lurkers go, this model makes a perfect Formless Thing at 15 points; a great monster for a new Threshold team to cut their teeth on (or the other way around.)

The palette was a mix of purples and pinks over a black undercoat, along with reds and yellows on the eyes with Orange/flow enhancer for glow. I finished with my usual gore mix of Tamiya Red with some GW purple mixed together and appropriately applied as a trail, careful not to over do it.


No comments: