Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Star Wars X Wing: Review and Question



If you are interested in the Star Wars X Wing Miniatures Game (SWXW), BOLS has a decent write-up on it, fairly objective and to the point. This is much better than the last SWXW write ups I've seen on BOLS and is worth a look over a cup of tea.

Check it out here: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2013/05/x-wing-first-impressions-battle-report.html

I intended on posting my own review by now but that is probably not happening until after graduation (3 weeks). By that point, who really cares?

One point to share: I do wonder if the next Star Wars films will give SWXW new ships for the game... my guess  is yes, but that isn't based on anything but a hunch. I hope that episode 7 keeps close enough to the aesthetic of our beloved classic ships that the perhaps-needed expansions flow without any visual speedbumps. Maybe that's unavoidable?


No comments: