Monday, October 29, 2012

Strange Aeons WIP: Ghouls




Apparently the best time to catch up on painting is during the biggest hurricane/storm cell to hit the Eastern seaboard of the United States. We've been rocking and rolling all day and the worst is due in between now (8:39PM Eastern) and 2AM Eastern. We are in the eye of the storm right now, I think.The lights are flickering so we'll see how long we have before we go to flashlights but that is an easy tradeoff considering millions are without power.

Anyway, here is a WIP shot of some GW ghouls, intended for Strange Aeons. I knocked out most of the painting for this group today, needs some detailing and smoothing.

3 comments:

Paul O'G said...

I love the character of these figs, but in the end went with the Heresy Ghouls for our own SA campaign. Love your subtle shading

Yeti's Yell said...

Thanks Paul and I agree with your choice. I like those Heresy ghouls too. I think these are so identifiable and similar to zombies it sorta bugs me but the sprue was free. I'm in the same conundrum with zombies for SA. I think I'm going with Westwind Victorian zombies.

JE said...

Those are badazz guy