Sunday, December 5, 2010

40K: Completed Valhallan Platoon Command Squad (Sorta)


So the Platoon command squad (PCS) is done. I already decided that the melta gunners will probably end up in basic squads or with the Company Command squad (CCS.) As the CCS gets painted, I'll do up some flamethrowers to put into this squad, to replace the reassigned meltagunners. Seems to me BS 3 frontline meltas may not be so bad... especialy if they have the possibility to get Bring it Down orders. I figure the PCS will probably ride in a Chimera anyway and stand off.

PCS in process...
Some point soon I'll make some Banners in GIMPshop and get the guardsman with a stick some flag to fly.

Overall, I'm happy with how the squad came out, but there isn't much time to admire anything. My goal is 50 painted IG by Christmas.

... and completed.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Looking so good I'd shoot them up last if it weren't for the two meltaguns.

Yeti's Yell said...

Smooth talker.